1. Be ye guided now, ye that are rich; mourn ye and weep over those miseries of yours that have come upon you.
Your riches are corrupted, and those garments of yours have become moth-eaten.
3. Your gold and your silver are covered with rust, and the poison of them are for a testimony against you, and it shall eat up those flesh of yours like fire. Ye who have heaped up treasures in these last days.
4. Observe ye, the wages of those workmen who mowed those fields of yours, which you have fraudulently kept back from them, cry out aloud. And the cry of those reapers have come to the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.
5. Ye have lived in luxury upon the earth, and are wanton. Ye have nourished your hearts as in the day of slaughter.
6. Ye have condemned, ye have murdered the righteous; yet he has not resisted you.
7. Be ye patient therefore, brethren, until the return of the Lord. Behold, the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, [waiting] patiently for it until [the time when] it receives the early and later rain.
8. Be ye patient, Ye also establish your hearts, for the return of the Lord is near.
9. Murmur ye not against one another, brethren, so that ye are not condemned. Behold the judge is standing at the door.
10. Take ye as an example, my brethren, the evil treatment and the patience of the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord.
11. See ye, we count them blessed who endure. Ye have heard of the steadfastness of Job and have seen the purpose of the Lord, that the Lord is full of sympathy and compassionate.
12. But above all, my brethren, swear not either by heaven, or by the earth, or by any other oath: but let your No, be No, so that you will not fall into condemnation.
13. Is any among you suffering affliction, let him pray. Any one that is merry, let him sing psalms.
14. Anyone who is sick among you should call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.
15. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he shall be forgiven.
17. Elias was a man of like passions as we are, and earnestly prayed [and prayed again] that it rain not upon the earth for three years and six months.
18. And he prayed again, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth sprouted forth the fruit of it.
19. Brethren, [if] anyone among you stray from the truth, and another converts him;
20. Let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way, saves his soul from death, and covers a multitude of sins.
Started translation 16:00 pm 17th May, 2017, Completed 21:36 pm 19th May, 2017.