1. Let this brotherly love continue.
2. To be hospitable, forget ye not, for by it, some have unknowingly hosted angels.
3. Remember ye those in bonds, as being bound with them, those ill-treated also, since you yourselves are in the body.
4. Marriage is honourable in everything, and the bed unsullied. But whoremongers and adulterers shall be judged; God shall judge them.
5. The loving of money shall not be your way of life, be content in those things you have at present. For he himself has said, “I shall never leave you, neither shall I ever forsake you.”
6. Wherefore, we are bold to say, “The Lord is my helper, I shall not fear what men will do to me.”
7. Remember ye those who lead you, who spoke to you the word of God; who you see in your midst the outcome of their way of life. Mimic ye their faith
8. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today and for ever.
9. By teachings different and alien, be ye not led astray , for it is good for grace to establish the heart, not with food , which has not profited those who live by them.
10. We have an altar, out of which they do not have right to eat of those things, who serve in the tabernacle.
11. For of those living things, their blood for sins are brought into the holy place by the high priest, of these, their bodies are burnt up outside the camp.
12. Wherefore, Jesus also, that he may consecrate through his own blood, the people, suffered outside the gate.
13. Therefore at this present time , let us go forth to him outside the camp, bearing his reproach.
14. For we do not have here, a continuing city, but we seek that which is to come.
15. Through him therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of thanksgiving continually to God, that is the fruit of our lips professing his name.
16. But to do good and to fellowship, let us not neglect, for this sort of sacrifice is well pleasing to God.
17. Obey ye, those that have rule over you, and be ye subject unto them, for without sleep for your sakes, they have kept watch over your souls, as those who will give account, so that with joy they may do this, and not with groaning, for that is unprofitable for you.
18. Pray ye for us. For we are persuaded that ye have a good conscience, in everything, being willing to live honestly in every way.
19. And much more, I exhort to do so, so that I would be restored to you much more sooner.
20. And the God of peace, who himself brought up from the dead, that his Shepherd of sheep, that great one, by the blood of the everlasting covenant, who is our Lord Jesus;
21. Make you perfect in every good work, to do his will in you, that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory from this age to the ages to come [and forever].
22. I exhort you brethren, uphold ye this word of exhortation. For indeed with these few words, I have written this epistle to you.
23. Know ye and understand that our brother Timothy has been set free, with whom I shall, if he comes, see you.
24. Salute ye all those leading you, [and] all those who have been made holy. They greet you, those from Italy.
25. The grace be with you all. [Amen].
Started translation 15:23 pm 22nd March, Completed translation 14:32 30th March, 2017