1. Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider ye the apostle and high priest of our profession, Jesus Christ.
2. Being that he was faithful to the one who made him so, even as Moses was faithful in all his house.
3. For being greater in glory, this one much more than Moses, was deemed worthier, just as of much more greater glory has he who builds and furnishes thoroughly his own house than the house itself.
4. For every [house] is built [and furnished] by someone, but he who builds everything, he is God.
5. Also, Moses truly was faithful in all the house of I Am He as a caretaker witnessing concerning those things spoken of as coming thereafter ,
6. But Christ as a son is over the house himself, whose house we are, in that [of this] we may speak freely boldly also of the confidence of our hope until the end.
7. Wherefore, just as the Spirit of the Holy One says, Today if ye hear his voice,
8. Harden not those hearts of yours, as in the provocation, as it was on the day of proving in the wilderness,
9. Where they tried me, even your ancestors, they put me to test and saw those works of mine forty years.
10. Wherefore, I was wrath with that generation’ and said, ‘perennially , they stray in their hearts. And they know not my ways.’
11. So much [was it] that I swore in my wrath, ‘They shall not enter into that rest of mine.
12. Ye should see to it, brethren, that there be not in any one of you an evil heart of faithlessness , in departing from the Living God .
13. But [rather] exhort [and encourage] ye yourselves each and every day, while it is called ‘today’, so that none of you is hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.
14. For we have become partakers with Christ if indeed that one [who is] the beginning of the foundation of our being, we hold unto steadfastly until the end.
15. In that he said, ‘Today, if ye will hear his voice, harden not those hearts of yours, as in the provocation.’
16. For some of them who heard him, provoked him; nevertheless, not all of them who came forth out of Egypt through Moses [provoked him].
17. And with whom was he wrath forty years? Was it not with those that sinned? They whose corpse fell in the wilderness?
18. And to whom did he swear that they will not enter into that abode of his rest? Was it not those that were impersuasible?
19. Indeed we see that they had no power in them to enter because of unbelief.
Started translation 13:18pm 2nd February, 2017, Completed try 23:23pm 4th February, 2017