1. Paulos, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timotheos the brother, to Philemon the beloved and our co-worker,
2. And Appia the beloved sister, and Archippos our fellow soldier and to the [local] church assembly at your house.
3. Grace to you and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. I thank my God, always remembering to mention you, making them in my prayers.
5. Hearing of that love of yours, and of the faith which you have towards the Lord Jesus and towards all those that have been made holy.
6. So that the fellowship of your faith might become actively energised in the full knowledge of everything that is in you in Jesus Christ.
7. For I have great grace and consolation because of those love of yours, since the bowels of those who have been made holy are refreshed by you, brethren.
8. Wherefore, great in Christ is the boldness of speech which I have to command you to do what is right in this instance.
9. Yet for that great love, I exhort you, being who I am, Paul the old man, and now also, a prisoner for Jesus Christ.
10. I entreat you concerning this son of mine, who I gave birth to, while in chains, Onesimus.
11. He who was to you unprofitable, but at this moment is invaluable to me.
12. Who I send back to you. You should therefore receive him as you receive my own bowels and take him in.
13. Who I desired to have down here, so that on your behalf he might serve me in these bonds to evangelise the gospel.
14. However, without your consent, there is nothing I can do to make it so, so that it will be not also be according to imposition on your goodness, but according to your volition.
15. For hastily, because of this, he separated from you, for a while, so that you might have him forever to yourself.
16. No more as a servant, but much more than a servant, [for] he is [now] a brother beloved, especially to me, and more to you also in the flesh and also in the Lord.
17. If therefore, you consider me as your associate , receive him as you would receive me.
18. And if he has wronged you or owes you, put it to my charge .
19. I Paulos write to you with my own hands, I will repay you in full, in that I speak not to you, since he also owe me.
20. Yes, brother, I am profitable to you in the Lord. Refresh me with these mercies in the Lord.
21. Being persuaded that you will heed my writing to you, seeing that you shall also all the more, do beyond what I say.
22. Moreover, equally also, prepare for me a hospitable lodging. For I hope that through these [prayers] of yours, I shall be restored graciously to come to you.
23. They greet you: Epaphras, who is my co-prisoner in Christ Jesus.
24. Markos, Aristarchos, Demas, Loukas, who are my co-workers.
25. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with that spirit of yours.
Started translation 22:34 pm 28th January, 2017, Completed 20:10 pm 30th January, 2017.