1. Remind those under you, that they are to be subject to those who are leaders and authorities, and to obey their leaders, to be ready for every good work.
2. Not speaking evil of anyone, be uncombative with them, be loyal , showing forth meekness to all men,
3. For we were once also without understanding , impersuadable , misled , slaves to our own cravings and diverse lusts, living in wrongfulness and envy, were hateful, detesting one another.
4. But now, the goodness and the love for man was brought to light through our God, the Saviour,
5. Not out of those works done in righteousness which we did, but by [what he did] by himself, according to his mercy, saving us, through bathing us with regeneration of a new nature and newness of life by the Holy Spirit.
6. Which he poured out upon us lavishly , through Jesus Christ, who saved us.
7. So that those he justified through his grace, should become his legal heirs to the inheritance according to the hope of eternal life.
8. Faithful is the one who is the Word. And because of this, I will that you strongly assert them, so that they will mind to practice the good works set out before them, who have faith in God. These things are good and profitable to men.
9. But moronic debates and genealogies, and contentions, and fights over laws, avoid; for they are unprofitable and fruitless.
10. A heretic man after one or two admonition, excuse yourself from him.
11. Seeing that they are twisted who are of this sort, and sins, being self-condemned.
12. Whenever I send Artemas to you, or Tychikos, speedily come to me at Nikopolis, for there I have decided to shelter during the stormy season.
13. Zenas the lawyer and Apollos, hastily send forth, so that none of them would be left behind.
14. Moreover, they should learn, even as the [we ourselves and] others who are among us , to do good works as this is vital for their affairs; so that none of them becomes unfruitful.
15. Greetings to you from all those who are with me. Greetings to all those who love us in the faith. The grace be with you all. Amen.
Started translation 12:37 pm 26th January, 2017, Completed 16:09 pm 26th January, 2017.