1. But as for you, speak those things which stand out as sound doctrine.
2. Those [men] who are elders should be sober, devout, sound in the faith, in love, in patience,
3. The elders who are women, in like manner should be of demeanour befitting holy living, not she-devils, not enslaved to much wine, teachers of what is good,
4. So that they influence and wholesomely teach the young ones to be discreet, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5. To be sound-minded, holy, watching over their homes , to be kind, to be under authority to their own husbands, so that he who is the Word of God is not blasphemed .
6. The young ones likewise, exhort to be sound in their minds,
7. In everything, showing yourself as a model of good works by incorruptible teaching, integrity, incorruptibility,
8. Sound words that are not against wholesome knowledge, so that he who is from the opposition will be convinced, having nothing to say concerning you that is evil.
9. Those that are servants, to their employers should be under authority [obedient] in everything, they should not speak [or conspire] against them.
10. Nor should they defraud, but should be faithful in everything, showing themselves honest , so that the teachings of the Saviour, our God would be adored in every way.
11. For shining on you, is the grace of God, the Saviour of all men,
12. Training us, that we should renounce ungodliness and those worldly lusts, being of sound mind, and righteous, and living godly in this present age.
13. Who are looking forward towards taking hold of the blessed hope, and the appearing of the glory of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ,
14. Who gave himself for our sake, so that we might be redeemed from every violation of the law and be purified for himself, a people of his own, zealous for works of goodness.
15. These things you should speak, and exhort, and convict with all authority. Let no one despise you.
Started translation 09:11 am 25th January, 2017, Completed 12:35 pm 26th January, 2017.