1. I exhort therefore, first of all, that ye should make supplications, prayers, intercessions and giving of thanks for all men.
2. For the sake of kings and all those who are in eminence, so that we may lead a quiet and untroubled life in all piety and propriety.
3. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4. Who desires that all men should be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.
5. For there is one God, one also who is the mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.
6. Who gave himself as a ransom for all, which testifies in these appointed times of himself.
7. For this was I appointed a heralder and apostle: I speak the truth in Christ, I lie not; a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.
8. I desire therefore, that men offer prayers in every place, lifting up holy hands without wrath or conversations.
9. In like manner, also, the women with lowered dresses should adorn themselves, well arranged, with bashfulness and sobriety, in harmony with yourselves, not just in nettings, or in gold, or pearls, or expensive apparel.
10. But with that which is proper for women professing godliness, through good works.
11. Let women learn with quietness, being under authority in everything,
12. Moreover, on the woman teaching, I do not allow, neither should they have authority over the man, but rather should be quite.
13. For Adam was first formed, then Euva .
14. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman having been completely deceived, came to be in the transgression.
15. And they shall be saved in the bearing of children, if they continue in faith, and love, and holiness that is with sobriety.
Started translation 10:00 pm 11th January, 2017, Completed 1:43 am 13th January, 2017.