1. Furthermore , pray brethren, for us, that the word of the Lord would run its course, and be glorified, even as it is among you.
2. In order that we might be rescued from those absurd and evil men, for not every one has faith.
3. But faithful is he who is the Lord, who establishes you and guards you from the evil [one].
4. We are persuaded in the Lord over you, because those things which we commanded you, even so ye do, and yet will do.
5. And the Lord keep you straight in your hearts in the love of God, and towards the fortitude of his Christ .
6. Moreover, we command you brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, withdraw yourselves from every brother who walks out of line in deviance and not according to the tradition ye yourselves received from us.
7. For ye yourselves know in what manner ye ought to follow us: since we were not irresponsible among you.
8. Neither did we gratuitously eat food from anyone, for with pains and toil, night and day, we worked, so that we be not burdensome to any of you.
9. Not because we do not have the authority , but to present ourselves as an example for you to follow us.
10. For even when we were with you, we commanded you thus: that if there is anyone who does not wish to work, he should not eat .
11. For we hear that some who walk among you, are out of line [deviants], doing no work at all, but are meddlesome about the work of others.
12. But to all such we command and instruct through our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they should work for themselves and eat their own bread.
13. But to ye brethren, do not be dispirited in doing what is good.
14. But as for the ones who are not obedient to this word of ours, in this very epistle, mark them, and do not mingle with them yourself, so that they may be put to shame.
15. However, consider them not as enemy, but caution as a brother.
16. And now, he himself who is the Lord of peace, give you that peace continually in every way. The Lord be with you all.
17. This greetings is from my own hand. I Paul, who is the one who signs in every epistle.
18. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with all of you. Amen.
Started translation 10:41 am 10th January, 2017, Completed 14:23 pm 10th January, 2017.