1. Paulos, Silooanus, and Timotheos, to the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Grace to you and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. We owe God thanksgiving at all times concerning you, brethren, as it is deserving , because ye have exceedingly grown in your faith, and your love is abounding more and more in each and everyone of you towards one another.
4. Insomuch that we ourselves boast with them among the churches of God, because of that steadfastness of yours, and faith, despite all those persecutions and those oppositions which you are enduring.
5. The evident proof of the righteous decision of God to count you worthy of the kingdom of God, for which also ye suffer .
6. If it is so, [it is] righteous before God to recompense tribulations to those who trouble ye.
7. And ye also who are persecuted, shall with relief be sent into the midst with us, at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from the heavens with his powerful angels behind him.
8. In a flash of lightning , he shall execute his vengeance towards those who do not know God, and those who did not heed the proclaimed good news of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. Who, it is self-evident, shall pay the penalty: destruction [and death] without end, separated from the face of the Lord, and from the glory of his mandate ,
10. When he comes to be glorified in those who he had made holy by himself, and also to be admired together with all those who were persuaded to believe in him, through our testimony before you in that day.
11. To that end also, we pray for you, that ye be worthy of the calling of our Lord, and fulfil every will, goodness and work of faith in his power.
12. That glory be given to the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of God in you, and in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Started translation 18:19 pm 8th January, 2017, Completed 12:07 pm 9th January, 2017.