1. Paulos , and Silooanus, and Timotheos, to the church of the Thessalonians, in God the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ; grace to you, and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. We give thanks to God always for all of you, making mention of you in our prayers.
3. Ceaselessly recollecting your works of faith, and labour of love, and perseverance of hope towards the Lord Jesus Christ, before God, who is also, our Father.
4. Seeing brethren, beloved, that ye are the elect, chosen by God.
5. That the gospel preached by us, did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit, and with great certainty, having also seen how we were among you, for your sakes.
6. And you became followers of us and of the Lord, receiving the word in much tribulations , with joy of the Holy Spirit.
7. Insomuch that you became a reference point to all those who believe in Makedonia and Achaia.
8. From you verily, sounded forth the word of the Lord, not only within Makedonia and Achaia, but also in every place, your faith towards God go forth, insomuch that it was not necessary for us to say anything.
9. For they themselves testify concerning us, how great an entrance we had with regards to you, and how [eagerly] you turned to the only God from idols, to serve God, the living and true one.
10. And now [you] await the return of the Son himself, from the heavens, whom he raised from the dead, [even] Jesus our saviour from the wrath to come.
Started translation 20:40 am 28th December 2016, Completed 07:42am pm 30th December 2016.
© 2016 Laybible International, © Dele Ikeorha